My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

December 9, 2010

New York photo diary & meeting BurdaStyle people!













I took a trip to NY in early November to see my husband's family and my friends from Philly. I got to spend 3 days in NY, and it was a lot of fun!

Walked around Soho, had lunch at Thai place, had a super mini cupcakes (this adorable shop is located across the street from forever21 in Union Square), went to a fabric district in NY with tons of beautiful notions, trims, fabrics..had a change to visit the famous Mood fabrics. It was like a sewer's heaven there! I bet I can find any fabric I want at Mood. It was a bit pricey and I did not have any particular garment project in mind, so I ended up coming out of the store, empty handed. But I really enjoyed walking around between the rows of beautiful fabrics.

Also had a chance to visit BurdaStyle office:) It was really nice to finally meet people behind this amazing website. The last picture is me, with Rachel and David. They are wearing the handmade headbands I brought over as a small gift<3

No comments: