My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

February 7, 2011

Behind the scenes - make up session

As I mentioned last week, I had a photo shoot of my Spring collection on the weekend! The shoot went very well, thanks to an amazing photographer, Jason Weddington, two lovely models, Ayumi and Sarah, and four make up and hair artists. I was really nervous about the shoot, and looking back now, I have a lot of things that I want to improve for the next time.

Here are some behind the scene photos and a video that my husband made. I can't wait to show you the finished product!

9 comments:

Love Baby Grand said...

Exciting! I love that hairstyle with the plaits on the side and the lovely curls.

This shoot is going to be so pretty!

Nat at Made in Home said...

This is really exciting!

nette said...

i just can't wait to see the finished lookbook! the whole preview looks so professional!

Ai Dihayco said...

Congrats chie! I saw some of the pics here since I am following this photographer in facebook. i saw his flickr account here http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwedd459

so pretty!

Samantha Nandez said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the final product :D

Unknown said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the lookbook, the sneek peek is already so exciting!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting, congrats on the photoshoot :) The hair looks so pretty.

Thank you for the sweet comment too!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you everyone! it was a great experience:)

>ai

yup, that's jason! he is great. he already posted some of the finished products on his flickr, and im in love with the end results!

Kaitlyn Dreyling said...

wow! quite the operation you have going on! it's almost time for fashion week here in new york and your images have just got me in the mood for backstage beauty! ps. love the hair!