My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

September 28, 2010

Blog love: The Cupcake Goddess

All images from The Cupcake Goddess

I have a new favorite sewing blog. I found out about this blog today via Grosgrain, and I had to read all her posts. It's called "The Cupcake Goddess"!

I don't know why on earth I hadn't come across with her blog earlier, but when I saw the picture of her lovely blue coat (the last photo), I remembered seeing it on BurdaStyle.

In her blog posts, she shows her creations using BurdaStyle patterns, and it was an eye opening experience for me - She shed a light on some patterns that I didn't even think of trying, and make them look fabulous. One of them is Bella pants pattern. It just did not look all that flattering to me when it first came out in BurdaStyle, but I'm DYING to try it my self! Look how fabulous Sunni looks (first photo)!

Another pattern I must try is Jenny skirt pattern. Again, I didn't think twice about this pattern before, but seeing how fitted the skirt looks on Sunni, I think it's a must-try.

1 comment:

Rūta said...

I oved that look with high waisted wide jeans too.