My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

September 29, 2010

Bella pants favorite


I wrote yesterday how I LOVE Sunni's version of Bella pants. I was going through BurdaStyle projects of other people today, and found more lovely Bella pants variations!

From top left, clock wise:
Bella Trousers by pinkswizzles
Bella for work, by ElinL
Striped Bella Shorts by Naddles
Black & White Bella Shorts by embaby

The last two girls shorten the length, and made them into shorts! How clever. I didn't think of that, and it'd be great for Summer, or made with wool or corduroy, can be used for fall/winter as well.

This project is going to be solely for myself, and I'm so excited about making something for my self. I downloaded the pattern today. I'm thinking of using dark blue denim, but I might just make it with black, because I already have some black fabric, and I don't know if I can't wait until I have a chance to get to fabric shop next!

No comments: