My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

August 5, 2010

Inspiration: APC Fall Winter Collection

Images: APC Fall Winter via Sally Jane Vintage

Although it is glazing hot out here in Japan, I see different labels showing off their fall/winter collections out there! At this moment, I do not want to think of working on heavy wool or knit yet, but I still like looking at the pretty fall and winter clothes on computer.

APC collection is giving me a good inspiration on winter coats. I like the pink color they use, not too girly but not too dark, cropped sleeves and big buttons.
I felt kind of weird looking at these photos, then I realize it's probably because the models are bare-legged even though they are wearing heavy winter stuff. I wish they put opaque tights or socks on the models?!

1 comment:

Erin Cathleen said...

I agree... it's odd to see models wearing heavy winter looks with bare legs! Then again, I see plenty of fashion bloggers doing this in winter too! It makes me freeze just looking at it! Brr... It's sweltering hot over here, too, and I find myself, for once, anticipating colder temps!