My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

March 1, 2010

Secret garden


Have you checked out the Forever 21's Spring look book, called "Secret Garden"? I fell in love with the look book immediately after the looking at the first photo! It's so Springy and girly and cute!
First thing that popped out was the fun and statement necklaces. They are bib necklaces but made in pastel color gems or pearls. With the statement necklace, it change the image of the whole outfit!
I also love the lace and floral prints (of course), and the vintage feel in general.
Speaking of Spring, I just posted this dress on my etsy shop today. I thought of waiting to post it till Spring really comes, but I could not wait:p

1 comment:

Erin Cathleen said...

That's a gorgeous lookbook! I was surprised that it's Forever 21. I went in there the other day and did not find anything impressive. Perhaps I should look a little harder? These looks are so frilly and pretty!