My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

November 1, 2009

We were with MJ last night

Halloween!

I did not hear anything about Halloween 3 years ago in Japan, but I can see this holiday is becoming bigger over here as well. I see Hallowen candies and costumes at the store now. Andy and I went to Shibuya to meet our friend, who dressed up as Michael Jackson. I think he did a pretty good job, no?

2 comments:

Lucie said...

He is a great look alike! I wish i could have been there, haha, i love it! Hope you guys had a great night!

xxx

Marita Bliss said...

It's the same thing here, nothing about Halloween until 3-4 years ago x)
Now we always have a Halloween party. Luckily the trick or treating haven't caught that on over here, we never buy any candy..