Well, I ended up wearing my zara sweater on since the wind was cold.
Also, thank you Marita Bliss for giving me a beautiful blogger award! Make sure to check out her blog for beautiful photography:) I'm supposed to write 7 interesting things about me:
1. I have things for guys with buzz cut. I like Wentworth Miller, and Channing Tatum only for that reason... When my husband and I met, he had a regular White boy hair cut, but after a year of dating, I begged him to shave his head.
2. I was a Journalism major in college - 4 years later, I'm doing something totally unrelated to living.
3. I've never been to Europe.
4. I'm seriously considering joining a boxing gym now.
5. I don't have any tattoos, and in fact, I dislike tattoos on women.
6. People always think I'm Korean, but I'm 100% Japanese in blood, but half American in heart and personality.
7. I grew up in church. Both of my parents are Christians. When I was a kid, I swore that I won't marry a pastor or missionary because I did not want to be poor. But here I am, married to a pastor/missionary.... happily!
Sorry, I don't have much interesting to say:( happy thursday:)