My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

October 5, 2009

Fabric shopping weekend


My sister just got back from a week trip to Thailand, and got me this harem pants. These are unbelievably comfortable. It is not in the pictures, but I must wear heels when I wear these pants, otherwise I look like a peasant from a village.

Went to a fabric shopping in Nippori this Saturday. When you go to the fabric row on Saturday, it is a WAR! Especially at Tomato. People pushing each other and stepping on each other, I get so exhausted after an hour of shopping. A lot of people go there with a suit case, and it makes sense. I had two big bags of fabrics, and I might need a suit case my self for the next trip.


Here is what I got this time. I wanted to buy more, but I just could not stand waiting in the line for so long, and the crowd!

From left: Flower fabric (I've been looking for a flower print with a vintage feel!), violet cotton, black jersey (always good to have it stocked), silver-ish knit fabric, and violet wool tweed (300 yen a meter, wow! )

No comments: