My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

August 9, 2009

i don't like my feet

My least favorite part of my body is my feet. Why? Because they are relatively big for a Japanese (I'm 7 and a half), and have absolutely no arch. On top of that, I have a small bump on thumb because of wearing heals too long. I also get a dry feet during summer from walking a lot in flip flops. 

But since I started using Bur's Bee's coconut foot cream, I began to hate my feet less. I still don't like them, but am learning to deal with them. This coconut cream is great - just apply it on hard part on your feet after shower, then wear cotton socks before going to bed. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this stuff too! It totally transforms your feet. :)

Angela said...

I dont like my feet either! I'm going to have to try this cream out. Thanks for the heads up!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you both for your comments! this burt's bee's product really works. the cream heats up a bit when you take it from the tube. i love this thing.

Unknown said...

i have to try this! i refer to my feet as "flinestone feet". they are wide, flat and stopped me from buying two pairs of shoes from aldo today. not cool! haha thanks for the tip

JOWY said...

GOOD TIP MY FEET CAN USE SUM GOOD LOVIN!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i will have to try this stuff. my feet are super dry and i am very lazy about putting any lotion on them. i need something heavy-duty! ~joelle