My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

July 15, 2009

Joel Meyerowitz

One of my friends just had a birthday, and she told me that she got a painting that she really really wanted for her birthday, for this year's Christmas, wedding anniversary, and basically combining every celebration of 2009. I thought it was so cool. I want to be able to buy an art work that I really like when I become an adult(I already am, but I still don't feel like a grown-up sometimes).

Then I thought of Joel Meyerowitz. I met his photographs in Tokyo some years ago. Andy and I happened to come across his exhibition in Omotesando, Tokyo. It was a hot hot humid summer day, and his photograph, especially in the one below, in huge screen really made us feel cooled.

His photograph would be the one that I would buy if I could in the future!




3 comments:

Karencilla said...

i love underwater shots. great photographer. thanks for sharing.

DaisyChain said...

so beautiful

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

hi karen, i agree! the color of the water is so beautiful.