My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

June 13, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Akazukin kindly awarded me with One Lovely Blog Award in her blog. Thank you!!
I am passing the award to the following blogs - I had been wanting to talk about those bloggers for a bit while, so it was a great timing.

1. Behind The Seams

I discovered her blog through Phi style, and could not stop reading! I love her style!! She looks like a doll!

2. Sally Jane Vintage
The rule says that it has to be a "newly discovered blog" to be awarded, so I'm cheating a bit. I have been following her blog for a while now. The reason why I love her blog is that she updates every day, and it is like reading a fashion magazine. She has an etsy vintage shop, and no wonder why she is so successful!
She also uses the same cannon digital camera as I do - I am so impressed that she can take such good photos!

3. Vixen Vintage
I found her through her etsy shop. Her style is very unique, and I am not sure if I would feel confident enough to pull it off myself, but her blog is very eye candy. I love her collages so much.

4. Fashiontoast
This blog is so widely known - but I did not discover this till very recently. Check out her high-low mix style!

I don't have a fifth one, just because I am very sleepy... can't write any more. sorry.

One Lovely Blog Award Rules: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award on to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

3 comments:

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. :) Have a lovely weekend!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

my pleasure! i love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory