My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

April 22, 2011

VV girls

Hi! Thank you for your comments on my yesterday's 40 weeks post:)

Just a quick update today - I wanted to share some images of the girls wearing Vivat Veritas clothes.

Right: Rachael from oriental fifty wearing Kimono cardigan
Left: Kate wearing baby doll dress for her baby shower

If you had purchased from me and want to get featured on the blog, please send me a photo of you wearing Vivat Veritas clothes to chieduncan@gmail.com!

4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Somehow, I've never shopped at your store, but that kimono cardigan is adorable. I always love looking at your blog.

Hugs!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

Many Thanks Brittany. Many hugs in return

RACHAEL said...

i know i'm a little bit late with my comment, but thanks so much for having me on your blog! :) x

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

>rachel

thank you so much for the lovely photo!! xx