My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

March 8, 2011

Tutorial: How to make a reversible paper bag skirt

I'm gust posting at Meg Nielson's new website, DIY maternity, where she shares DIY ideas, tips, tutorials and sewing patterns for making your own maternity and nursing wear! I wrote a tutorial on how to make a reversible paper bag skirt


The skirt is super simple to make, and the great thing is you can wear it whether you are pregnant or not. I just love elastic waist skirt, because it's such a no-brainier piece. If you make the skirt using the tutorial, I would love to see some pictures of it

3 comments:

Sacha said...

This has actually been on my to-make list and I'd been admiring yours so thank you for writing up a tutorial. It will most definately be used.

Lorena Guerra said...

great tutorial! thanks for sharing.

megan said...

I've been dying to figure out how to make one! So excited!