My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

December 14, 2010

Shop update: new dresses

With the same pattern I used for my party dress for the wedding, I made four other dresses for the shop. These are more for daily wear, and I-line skirt makes it perfect for work. I love mix and match different fabrics to make two tone dresses.

Clock wise, from top right: Anchor two tone dress, Stripe and dark moss green two tone dress, Dark moss green corduroy dress, and Cream lace two tone dress.

And I bought a dress form finally! I can no longer model for the clothes, and my sister is not available often to help me out with modeling. I got this dress form from online shop in Japan. It was really reasonable, and came right away (next day)! They offer free shipping to. In case you are interested, here is the link to the shop.

No comments: