My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

October 24, 2010

Backpack

One of the Japanese models that I really like is Jessica Michibata, and I've been following her blog for a while. One day last week, I saw her wearing a black leather backpack with beige trench coat, and since then I get obsessed with chic backpacks!

I've never own a single backpack in my life. I spent one year in high school in Florida. There, almost everyone was wearing a Jansport backpack to carry their stuff (I think a lot of American high schoolers wear backpacks?), but I stuck with a tote bag. But now I really really want a backpack, and just ordered one off ebay. Can't wait to receive it in the mail!

Images: Top: Jessica's blog, Middle: fashiontoast, Bottom: That's Chic

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah, American students wear backpacks, though none are as stylish as those snazzy leather ones!