My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

August 28, 2010

Lovely work spaces

I'm truly in awe of people who can keep their sewing work spaces neat and lovely. As a part of BurdaStlye book project, my husband video taped my sewing room, but I'm so embarrassed because it was so messy! When I am sewing, ironing, cutting out pattern pieces, keeping the work area clean is not my priority.

I am inspired by the lovely sewing rooms below, it looks like the ideas for new clothes would pop up easily had I worked in those adorable places.

I just moved to a new place 3 days ago, so let's hope I can keep my work space clean and decorate it lovely this time.


Gaby's workspace via Spokes 'n' Daggers
Nadia's workspace via Nadinoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Nadinoo's working place. Right now, I have nowhere to sew so I have to escape every week-end to the countryside with all my stuff to find a table big enough to sew... But I will soon move to a bigger appartment and be able to have my own sewing room and decorate it. I am so looking forward to it. Good luck on decorating your new place. I hope you will show some pictures on your blog !

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

aww that sounds like a lot of work! hope you can find a bigger space soon! xx