My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

June 10, 2010

Meet Novita, Kayo and me in Yokohama!

Hello everyone! Novita from very purple person, Kayo from crochetie and I are having a booth at an artist market in Aka renga souko, Yokohama from July 2 (fri) to 4 (sun)! If you have some time, please stop by and say hello:)

We are all bringing out handmade clothes for sale. I'm bringing some new clothes that I haven't shown here for special price, and some new headbands and accessories as well.
I won't be there on the 4th (Novita and Kayo will be though), but will be there all day on the 2nd and 3rd.

Here is the map:)
All images are from here

3 comments:

verypurpleperson said...

Can't wait! ^o^

::HARUNA:: said...

have fun you three!

Anonymous said...

I am already counting down to see the pictures.

Ganbatte!