My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

April 15, 2010

Something I worked on last week..

This is something I worked on last week. I never went for yellow clothes, because of my skin color, but I really do like this yellow floral print I found here in Philadelphia. It's very Springy and I would actually wear yellow if it's something like this.

I'm counting down days till I get to go back home, and I can't wait to get there, since it's my birthday! What a treat to be picked up by my beloved husband on my birthday after a month of separation.

13 comments:

Angela said...

Cute dress! I know what you mean about the yellow! ^_^ Happy birthday!

Ophelia.K said...

It's cute!! I think this yellow works with our skin color. It's so cold here today, about 7C... Not spring yet.
You should bring us back warm & nice weather with u.

hana.k said...

Love the print! Definitely a pretty yellow that works with Asian skin tone.

Samantha Nandez said...

It looks lovely on you :D

Robyn said...

I always love the back detailing on your dresses. You're right about this yellow. The print is divine, and you can definitely pull it off.

littlecottondresses said...

Anybody can wear any color, just depends on the brightness or depth of the color, that's all. Definitely no neon yellow or neon anything on Asians.

littlecottondresses said...

(I've learned to embrace my skin tone and pick colors that don't "clash" with it).

littlecottondresses said...

I stand corrected, some Asians can wear neon colors, I'm just not one of them.

And this color complements your skin tone. So wear more yellow!

Danielle said...

this is so gorgeous!

Sophie said...

wow, you made that? i'm just so impressed. i think i'll follow you from now on :)

(always)alanna said...

adorable loveee it- and aw! to see your hubby! hang in there girl!
xx

CL said...

:O LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!
lovely dress ;)