My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

January 12, 2010

Happy new year!




The year 2009 was a wonderful, yet challenging year for me. I wish the year 2010 will bring joy and happiness to everyone♡

I'm fully back and working for next upload of my shop. I got a lot of nice fabrics over the weekend, from light weight indian cotton to many florals for spring!

P.S. Thank you for those who gave me advise on SLR! I'm deciding which one I should get now... exciting!

6 comments:

Eva said...

Love the "Year 2010" bowl, so cute.

Karin said...

Happy New Year!
Oiishi soo! Nabe?
And are you in Okinawa....? Anyway, it looks really great!

Samantha Nandez said...

Lovely pictures! I hope your 2010 is prosperous!

FashionJazz said...

Happy New year! May it be a fabulous one for you! : ) xx

verypurpleperson said...

You went to somewhere with sun! Happy New Year, Chie!
I also have an 'Honest Scrap Award' for you in my blog. It's fun! ^.^

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you!!!