My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

November 15, 2009

Room wear?


Immediately after I was done with work on Thursday, I stopped at Nippori fabric row. My heart jumped when I sew this bow fabric - I just love girly things, like bows! I made this mini dress this weekend, and well, I intended it to be a mini dress, but I think it came out more as a room wear or PJ? Perhaps because of the pattern? I listed this on etsy, and decided to leave it up to whoever wants this on how she would wear it. I think this would make a cute room wear, paired with a pair of leggings or something.

As to the pattern of the dress, I drafted it from scratch. I added small collar, and two black buttons in front.