My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

November 28, 2009

floral + black + red

Wearing Vivat Veritas dress, wet seal leggings, vintage belt and gem pumps from Japan.

I did not go crazy on Black Friday, but I did make one purchase at edor. I love her tiny jewelries, and in fact, I've made one purchase at edor before and totally loved it. So I got another necklace for a Christmas gift.

Here is little diy I did the other day. I had this top in navy blue with a lots of floral, and it's cute but I thought I could add some more to make it little more stylish. So I cropped the top short, and added skirt part with black jersey to make a dress. With the left over fabric from the top, I made some covered buttons, and added three of them in the front.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You look lovely. Really like your belt!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you hannah! i think the belt was my mom's, from years ago.