My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

October 9, 2009

The typhoon is gone...

I wanted to experiment with the skirt I made the other day, and wanted to come up with a way to wear it other than paring a simple white tank. I saw Glamorai pairing a skirt with a LBD to wear the dress as a top, here. The hem of the LBD is showing a bit, and it makes her outfit so chic! So I tried her trick with my zara mini dress. Unfortunately, the dress was way too short to show the hem of it under neath the skirt, but I am happy that now I figured out I can wear this dress as a top.
This sandal & tights pair reminds me of Rebecca was a recluse. I love her flickr photos. In one one her outfit photos, she wears beige summer sandals with black tights, and I thought it was a great way to wear sandals even in the fall!
My upcoming weekend is filled with:
* Meeting my frined whom I have not seen for 5 years!
* Going to buffett lunch with my little sister
* Church, on Sunday
* Going to a tea celemony with my aunt and cusin
* Making a violet jumper...coming up soon!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: