My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

July 2, 2009

love the new machine!

I had to work till 9pm last night, which is pretty rare for me. But working late did not prevent me from trying my new Janome sewing machine. I ended up staying a bit late and made this dress. I am so happy with the new machine. It is so much quieter, and faster than my old Kenmore. I liked my Kenmore machine, and I made more than 150 garments, using it. But I am happy to move on to a new machine, and pass on the Kenmore to a new user, Sammy. She will be altering vintage clothes and selling them in NY!

P.S. Kaitlyn, I can't thank you enough for the Kenmore sewing machine! You are the best!
Going to NY for the 4th of July weekend!

6 comments:

kerry said...

this dress is SO adorable!!!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you kerry!!

Karencilla said...

so pretty!! i love the fabric and the style.
NY? i envy you!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you karen! yea philly is only 2 hours away from NY. so we are going there to see some friends, before we move to japan:) its 4th of july weekend, and i have a friday off!

Love + Cake said...

Really pretty :) Nice work <3

xox, mavi

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thank you mavi, and thanks for visiting!