My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

June 26, 2009

Thursday... one more day to go

Dress: bought in Japan about 5 or 6 years ago

Andy, our friends and I went to see Transformers 2 tonight. It was good! I personally think it was better than the first one. And Meghan Fox... ugh, I wish I look like her! She is gorgeous.

Other than that, pretty uneventful today. Got a mosquito bite on my toe, and it is like the one of the worst places to have a bug bite. You can't really scratch, since its between my toe, and they are swollen like they have fever now. This is terrible.

I am ordering a new sewing machine. I am pretty set on Janome TB12.

2 comments:

Karencilla said...

I disagree, i mean.. i think Megan Fox is beautiful but i HATE her style...

Mosquito bite: horrible!!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

karen:
really? what do you hate about her style?

the mosquito bite is terrible! i had to put band aid on it so i won't touch.