My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

June 21, 2009

mint flower romper

INSPIRATION
left: apricot color romper at redemption vintage
middle: vintage applique romper at lovesmenot
right: yellow romper at nerdburger

As I wrote here before, romper has been in my summer wish list. I searched for the perfect one on etsy and forever 21, and I found a couple cute ones like above, but could not decide on whether I should buy. But those rompers definitely inspired me to make one by myself.
so here is the...

RESULT


This was my first attempt making pants! I used Jane pattern from Burdastyle, for the pants part. If you are going to use this pattern, I strongly recommend cutting out one or two size bigger than your size for pants, if you are using non-stretch fabric. Mine came out alright, but it is just fit, and I wished they are a bit looser!

For the top, I improvised a holter neck top, and connected to pants part with elastic.

No comments: