My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

May 3, 2009

Market Publique

I just found out about this online vintage auction, called Market Publique.
It basically works same as ebay, and you auction off the items you like. I heard that more and more people are getting sick of ebay, with their competition and high listing fees and stuff. I like Market Publique, since it's all vintage - when you are looking for something specific, it's pretty easy to find:)

I'm taking vacation in a month! I'm so excited. My husband and I are going back to Japan for two weeks. We are also considering going to Thailand as well. Price is so cheap in June in thailand. We went there for our honeymoon, and absolutely loved it. 




No comments: