My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

May 24, 2009

already summer

philadelphia weather decided to skip spring completely! it was so hot today.. in 80s. i like it hot though. i cant believe i was wearing tights, jacket and scarf last monday, and today, wearing shorts and tank top. 

i met with kaitlyn, who visited me from NY. check out the website she works for: beauty bliz
they have a daily giveaway too. 

tank top: h&m
shorts: good will, purchased years ago
vest: handmade by me!
sandals: eternity, local philly shop
 
we went shopping to antholopologies, h&m, urban outfitters and jucy couture... i didnt get anything, but this romper from urban was my favorite! this flower fabric is just too cute. 


2 comments:

Kaitlyn Dreyling said...

Thanks for the love!!! XOXOX I miss you already!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

me too!