My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

April 8, 2009

Thank you Karen

Karen from Little Sweet Hearts featured me in her interview this month:) Thanks so much Karen! Check it out here.
Andy commented that I'm too paranoid about loosing my contacts in the interview... but it's true! I would certainly die without either glasses or contacts. Whether I'm in the city or in jungle, it doesn't matter... I would be hit by a bus because I don't see it coming or get bitten by tarantula in jungle because I don't see anything without them.  I can't wait to get Lazik! 

1 comment:

Karencilla said...

it was such a privilege to interview you. It was hilarious about your contacts paranoia.. but i understand you!!

thanks again for doing it.