My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

March 26, 2009

Yumi vest





when i went back to japan in january, my sister, yumi, told me how much she loved vest. she had three vests and she pulled them off very well. one of them was a plaid flannel vest, and she would wear it with white long sleeve shirt, jeans and anckled boots. she looked adorable!

so here are my new creations, vests:) inspired by my little sister.

2 comments:

Karencilla said...

oh those are so nice!
hey have you ever thought in modeling??

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thanks karen!
modeling?! no... im actually thinking of getting a model for my pictures since im sick of doing it my self. even if i dont get model for every clothes i make, im thinking maybe creating a "look book" with certain collections.