My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

March 11, 2009

What I bought recently

here are some stuff that i bought in the past couple of weeks.. i wanted to make a blog post of it before it spring comes! 

ankle boots from payless: i kept seeing this boots at my favorite blog, What I Wore.
the blogger pairs these boots with color tights and skirts, and she looked so cute. so i went to payless a couple of weeks ago to pick them up myself. they were only $15 on sale! 
the only problem with these shoes is that the heals are so high (3 inches) and skinny, they hurt my feet so bad. i only wear them 1 or 2 days a week at work where it's carpeted. 


H&M earrings for $3.90. i love big earrings and pair them with simple dress.

purple bag from ALDO. this winter, i was so into purple stuff, i even bought purple bag. it goes well with most of my stuff, and colors, such as gray, black, and white... it doesnt go well with red or green, but oh well. 


1 comment:

Nicole said...

oOo! i bought these naturalizer shoes similar to the payless shoe style you got there. i'm not sure what to wear with my shoes though (i have a picture on my site: http://www.lovelyish.com/studbeltsanddiamonds/696348738/finding-your-inner-style/) so i don't look to office like. any suggestions?