My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

November 24, 2008

handmade underwear

thanks to verypurpleperson's this blog post, i figured out the way to use my fabric scraps. as you might know, i love using jersey fabrics... anything with stretch. so i can avoid zippers, and not have to worry about fitting so much. 
as a starter, i made a boyfriend shorts using left over from this purple maxi dress. its cotton with stretch. 

i got a pattern from my victoria secret underwear...using wrapping paper


cut out a fabric, two each.




and voila! 



thank you verypurpleperson for inspiration! 

5 comments:

verypurpleperson said...

so cute! glad that all the scraps now can be turned into something useful ^.^

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thanks!! i know, it is a great idea - i will be making more in the future.

Kaitlyn Dreyling said...

I LOVE IT!

Chie - Vivat Veritas said...

thanks kaitlyn!

Caroline said...

Hmm... I'm very new to this sewingthing... how do you put this pieces together?? I'm not sure I get it...hmm... i liked them though! =)