My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

May 4, 2011

Inspiration: snidel 2nd collection

All images via snidel

Last week, I posted about snidel's collection. When I checked back their website this morning, I saw they released "2nd collection". I love the Summer look of their 2nd collection, it reminds me of board walk, sun hat, beach and pretty bathing suits.. 

P.S. I will be posting up a tutorial of this poncho tunic/dress soon!

5 comments:

sarah said...

wow lovely collection, I love the back drop they've used too , thanks for sharing :)

Ai Dihayco said...

pretty collections :-D but excited for your poncho tutorial.

LiPeony said...

awesome collection really love the soft beachy colors and the flowy-ness of the clothes. The poncho tunic dress looks great. I think it would swallow my petite frame =(

Ashley said...

Fantastic, love that dress!

RACHAEL said...

so very pretty.. i think i would wear every single one of those outfits x