My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.vivatveritas.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

October 2, 2010

Furutoshi

To celebrate my husband's birthday, we dined at a restaurant in Nishi Azabu, Tokyo, called Furutoshi. I found this nice small restaurant through this blog, Tokyo Eater. The restaurant had a quiet atmosphere, it was a perfect place to eat out after all the hassle with my family last week (my grandmother passed away). We ordered a course called, "Dolce Vita Fize", which came with a soup, 12 different small appetizers, appetizer pasta, main dish of your choice, desert and coffee. The portion was just right, not too much or not too small and we really had a great time. On the way to the station, we found this camel wall art that I had to take pictures of.. :)

Wearing:
Vintage dress, thrifted in Philly and hemmed, made this skirt with left over fabric.
Bally bag
Payless booties
Faux leather jacket and
lace socks (bought in Japan for 3 bucks)

No comments: